It’s giveaway time on Murphy’s Library. Yeah, right, again!
Every time we check our daily pageviews we see that lots of people come to see our blog, read our posts, spend time with our ideas, but don’t leave a comment
It’s sad, but we want to change it! How? Every month we will have a giveaway that will show our love for your comments. This is how it’s gonna work:
- With the end of GFC for blogs that are not hosted on Blogger, we decided to give you free choice to where to follow/like us: Twitter, Facebook or Google+. But remember: you must follow/like us in at least one of them to sign up for this giveaway!
- You need to comment in at least 5 posts during the month to have your entry validated
- Each comment you post will give you one extra entry in this giveaway—which means the more you comment, more chances to win you’ll have! But remember: whenever you’re commenting, you must inform the same e-mail you’ve informed on this giveaway. “I loved it” kind of comments will disqualify you, so be careful while posting comments, it doesn’t have to be a 10 lines comment, but if we notice you’re cheating just to get more entries you’ll be disqualified.
- The giveaway will last the entire year, but we’ll select monthly winners—don’t forget: you have to fill out the form each month
- We’ll use Random.org to pick up the winner
- You need to fill out the monthly form just once, we will compute your extra entries
The prize? US$10 in books on Book Depository. Your choice!
So, are you in? Fill out the form!